NPO Name: APPEL/ENL Foundation
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
The ENL Foundation led this project and by collaborating with APPEL, this project provided training to 15 homeless men and boosted their capacity and opportunity to find and secure employment. The activities of this employability and training project were grounded in the experiences drawn by the ENL Foundation team through the APRANN Project which was sponsored by the HSBC.
- To empower and equip beneficiaries for job opportunities.
- To strengthen beneficiaries to sustain their jobs once they are recruited.
- To strengthen beneficiaries on a psychological aspect in order to cope with professional and personal challenges.
- Beneficiaries are now more confident and prepared for job interviews
- Beneficiaries will be now able to keep jobs for a long term
- Beneficiaries will now be able to stabilise their lifestyle with an income in order to meet their personal needs and progress further in life.
- Beneficiaries will be able to rent a house once they become employed
From Tuesday 3rd August 2021 to Tuesday 7th September 2021 (Tuesdays and Thursdays only)
Please Note: All information herein, in part or in whole, is that of the said NGO and not of the I61 Foundation. 100% of the funds raised will be allocated to the project. If you have any questions, we would be more than happy to answer them. Thank you for your consideration.