NGO Name: I Can Special Needs School
1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agricultureEnsure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
After 8 years, I CAN Special Needs School are relocating their school as their current landlord is returning to Mauritius. A building has been identified in the same town, Beau Bassin, which suits their needs well – space indoors and outdoors, parking etc. The new building requires attention as it has been standing vacant and needs to be adapted to support the children and their individual needs.
We are very grateful to our funder who has ensured that the plumbing of the school building can be refurbished in such a way so as to accommodate the children with their special needs. We are one step closer to the school being opened. Thank you!
Please Note: All information herein, in part or in whole, is that of the said NGO and not of the I61 Foundation. 100% of the funds raised will be allocated to the project. If you have any questions, we would be more than happy to answer them. Thank you for your consideration.