NGO Name: Not a Number
1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
4. Ensure inclusive & equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
10. Reduce inequality within and among countries.
16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
Thanks to the generous funders of the I61 Foundation, funds were raised to cover a year’s rent of the new Not A Number premises at Les Kocottes in Moka. This allowed the Not A Number staff a space to provide their services in a professional environment and establish the foundations of their organization more strongly. Thank you to all who have made this possible, Not A Number is now functioning autonomously and supporting more men as they reintegrate into society.
Please Note: All information herein, in part or in whole, is that of the said NGO and not of the I61 Foundation. 100% of the funds raised will be allocated to the project. If you have any questions, we would be more than happy to answer them. Thank you for your consideration.